About K.M.S.P. Mandal
Karachi Maharashtriya Shikshan Prasarak Mandal (K.M.S.P.) was established in 1929 by the great academician Late Vitthal Ganesh Pradhanalias Bhaisaheb Pradhanand Late D. V. Anaokar Guruji, for the Maharashtriyans in Karachi. The K.M.S.P. Mandal started its first Marathi Medium High School “Shri Shivaji High- School”, at Karachi (Pakistan). After partition, the founder members of the K.M.S.P. Mandal had to come back to their home villages.
In the due course, taking into account the lack of educational facilities in the hilly and rural area of Konkan, they decided to continue their efforts to give fillip to education in Sindhudurg and particularly at Kudal and have started with a High school named “Kudal High School, Kudal”.
Over the years then the Management have added and upgraded various facilities/courses at Kudal (Sindhudurg) and Kurla (Mumbai) to meet the challenges of modern era and to help students and the society in the changing scenario.
Educational Work –
Kurla (Mumbai) –
- Seth Ishwardas Haridas Bhatia High school and Junior College
- Hari Om Bagwe Primary School
- Late Sakarben Ravjibhai Ganatra Pre-Primary School
- Late Smt.Laxmibai Govindrao Parab Library
- Jawahar Balbhavan Kendra
- Swadhyay Kendra
Kudal (Sindhudurg) –
- Kudal High School and Junior College
- English Medium Pre-Primary School
- English Medium Primary School
- English Medium Secondary School
- Institute of Information Technology
- Sant Rawool Maharaj Mahavidyalaya